Resilient Talalay latex is infused with temperature-regulating gel for excellent support and a comfortable climate. The first latex pillow infused with gel, this pillow features a Zoned Technology™ design that cradles the head and supports the neck while improving air circulation. A soft, zippered cover made of rayon from bamboo velour can be removed and machine washed.
- Gel-infused Talalay latex
- Soft, resilient response
- Comfort zones for head and neck
- Natural Talalay latex offers resilient response and immediate recovery for conforming support with the right amount of pushback.
- Infused with gel material that captures and distributes heat for a more comfortable sleep climate.
- Zoned Technology™ design cradles the head while supporting the neck.
- Soft rayon from bamboo velour cover is removable and washable.
The careful process of making natural Talalay latex foam results in a soft, springy foam that recovers immediately and holds its shape all night. It’s also exceptionally breathable, mildew proof and dust mite resistant.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.