Treat yourself to an ultra-comfortable pillow after a long day on the road. The compressible design conveniently allows you to bring the Travel Zoned Dough virtually anywhere. The Zoned Dough travel pillow is zoned with larger holes in the center and smaller holes on the outside. The larger holes allow the Dough memory foam to softly cradle your head, while the smaller holes on the outside remain more supportive to create optimal spinal alignment. The pin-cores are perforated through the entire pillow to allow for increased ventilation as well. Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo Fill: 100% polyurethane foam
- Comfort zones for head and neck
- Ventilated for increased air circulation
- Take a small version of your pillow when you travel
- Dough formula creates a softer, more supportive memory foam
- Ventilated for increased air circulation and breathability
- Zoned comfort cradles the head while supporting the neck
- Compressible design allows for convenient travel or use as a neck roll pillow
- Convenient size can be used as a traditional sleeping pillow
Dough Memory Foam
Our exclusive formula of premium memory foam is more responsive, exceptionally support and has a slower recovery time than typical memory foam.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.
• Dough memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.