Comfort and support meets natural aromatherapy with the Zoned Dough Peppermint Travel Neck pillow. Plush, curve-conforming Dough memory foam is infused with real peppermint oil for natural relaxation. Peppermint is known to aid in deep, clear breathing and promote clarity of mind, and peppermint is antimicrobial. Zoned Technology design improves comfort, support and breathability. A beautiful and soft Tencel® mesh cover adds the temperature- and moisture-regulating comfort of eco-friendly fabric. Aromatherapy spray not included with travel size pillows.
- Zoned Dough memory foam
- Infused with real peppermint oil
- Great for car and plane rides
- Dough memory foam is soft and supportive
- Infused with real peppermint oil for a natural aromatherapy experience
- Peppermint is known to promote clear breathing and clarity of mind
- Breathable Tencel mesh cover offers great moisture and temperature regulation
- Ergonomic design supports the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders
Dough Memory Foam
Our exclusive formula of premium memory foam is more responsive, exceptionally support and has a slower recovery time than typical memory foam.
Peppermint has a familiar, refreshing scent and is though to bring about clear breathing and clarity of mind.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.
• Dough memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.