Filled with shapeable clusters of shredded Gel Dough memory foam, the Shredded Gel Dough pillow offers a cooler, softer memory foam that is breathable, customizable and comfortable. A soft Gel Dough memory foam sleeve encases the pillow to keep a consistent feel while maintaining the ability to be shaped or molded for optimal comfort. Accompanying the pillow is a super-soft rayon from bamboo velour cover that is hypoallergenic and removable, excellent for sensitive skin and temperature regulation.
- Shredded Gel Dough memory foam
- Gel Dough encasement
- Soft bamboo velour cover
- Clusters of shredded Gel Dough memory foam creates a cooler, softer memory foam that is breathable, customizable and comfortable.
- Encased in a soft Gel Dough sleeve, the pillow keeps a consistent feel while maintaining the ability to be shaped and molded for optimal comfort.
- Super-soft rayon from bamboo velour cover is hypoallergenic and easily removable for laundering.
Conforms to body shape and distributes weight evenly to provide the pressure-relief memory foam is known for.
• Dough memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.