An ergonomic U-shaped design correctly supports the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders, providing ideal support for flights, cars, or buses. The liquid Z Gel lies on top of the pillow for a cool sleeping surface that will capture and dissipate your body heat, creating a cooler sleeping surface. The memory foam is also infused with Z Gel for a combination that offers an optimal thermal experience. The unique Gel Dough memory formula creates a softer, cooler, doughier memory foam. The extremely breathable bamboo velour cover enhances the cooling effect, and is removable for easy laundering. Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo Fill: 51% polyurethane gel foam, 49% polyurethane foam
- Maximum cooling on surface and throughout
- Firm, conforming support
- Great for car and plane rides
- Unique combination for maximum cooling
- Z Gel captures and distributes heat
- Gel Dough formula creates a cooler, softer memory foam
- Ergonomic design correctly supports the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders
- Bamboo velour removable cover
Gel Dough® Memory Foam
Premium Dough® memory foam is infused with advanced gel material that dissipates heat to regulate temperature, in addition to providing the pressure-relif memory foam is known for.
A liquid gel layer that dissipates body heat for a cooler sleep surface.
• Dough memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.