The compressible design allows for convenient travel or use as a neck roll pillow, ideal for flights, cars, or buses. The convenient size allows for easy transportation but can still be used as a traditional sleeping pillow, perfect for hotels or when staying as a guest. The liquid Z™Gel lies on top of the pillow for a cool sleeping surface that will capture and dissipate your body heat, creating a cooler night’s sleep. The memory foam is also infused with Z™ Gel for a combination that offers an optimal thermal experience. The unique Gel Dough memory formula creates a softer, cooler, doughier memory foam. The extremely breathable rayon from bamboo velour cover enhances the cooling effect, and is removable for easy laundering.
- Maximum cooling on surface and throughout
- Firm, conforming support
- Take a small version of your pillow when you travel
- Unique combination for maximum cooling
- Z™ Gel captures and distributes heat
- Gel Dough® formula creates a cooler, softer memory foam
- Compressible design allows for convenient travel or use as a neck roll pillow
- Convenient size can be used as a traditional sleeping pillow
Gel Dough Memory Foam
Premium Dough® memory foam is infused with advanced gel material that dissipates heat to regulate temperature, in addition to providing the pressure-relif memory foam is known for.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.