The compressible design allows for convenient travel or use as a neck roll pillow, ideal for hotels, cars, and buses. The convenient size allows for easy transportation but can still be used as a traditional sleeping pillow, perfect for hotels or when staying as a guest. A cooling liquid Z™ Gel layer captures and dissipates heat, creating a cooler sleeping surface. Dough memory foam formula creates a softer, more supportive memory foam. A rayon from bamboo velour removable cover encases this pillow for added softness. Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo Fill: 32% gel polyurethane foam, 68% polyurethane foam
- Cooling response with firm conforming support
- Stable, uniform comfort experience
- Take a small version of your pillow when you travel
- Z™ Gel captures and distributes heat
- Dough formula creates a softer, more supportive memory foam
- Compressible design allows for convenient travel or use as a neck roll pillow
- Convenient size can be used as a traditional sleeping pillow
- Rayon from bamboo velour removable cover
Dough Memory Foam
Our exclusive formula of premium memory foam is more responsive, exceptionally support and has a slower recovery time than typical memory foam.
• Dough memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.