Combining the resilient responsiveness of latex with the moldability of a traditional pillow, the Shredded Latex pillow is stuffed by cutting natural latex into small pieces for a consistent filling that does not shift or clump. Breathable, soft and with quick loft recovery, it sleeps comfortably all night. Accompanying the pillow is a luxuriously soft rayon from bamboo velour cover, excellent for sensitive skin and temperature regulation. Inner cover: 100% polyester, Outer cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo, Fill: 100% latex foam rubber
- Soft, resilient response
- Consistent filling does not clump
- Great for back and side sleepers
- Traditional pillow feel with the resiliency of latex
- Consistent filling does not shift or clump and has quick loft recovery
- Rayon from bamboo removable cover
Latex is known for its soft, springy feel and instant response, as well as its superior pressure relief, with a bit more “pushback” compared to memory foam.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.