Combining shredded Latex and Gelled Microfiber fill creates a perfect balance between support and comfort giving the Shredded Latex + Gelled Microfiber pillow a permanent place in any bedroom. Created from sustainable rubber trees through an eco-friendly process, shredded latex is resilient and provides more substance to the pillow than other fills that become flat when under pressure. Gelled Microfiber offers the luxurious feel of down but does not shift or clump and is without odor, allergens and sharp quills. A 250-thread count pure cotton percale cover accompanies this pillow. Cover: 100% cotton, Fill: 54% siliconized polyester fiber, 46% latex foam rubber
- Soft and resilient support combination
- Consistent filling does not clump
- Great for back and side sleepers
- Filled with shredded latex and Gelled Microfiber material
- Soft, consistent filling does not shift or clump
- 250 TC pure cotton percale cover
Hypoallergenic filling made of gel-coated microfibers for soft, consistent support without clumping.
Latex is known for its soft, springy feel and instant response, as well as its superior pressure relief, with a bit more “pushback” compared to memory foam.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.