The Lounge pillow by Malouf® features a shredded foam interior with a design offering enhanced comfort while reading, eating, and sitting upright in bed. Its overfilled shape supports the upper body, while the arm rests reduce arm and shoulder strain. This lounge pillow has a soft rayon from bamboo shell. Fill: 100% polyurethane foam, Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo
- Comfort while reading and watching TV in bed
- Reduces shoulder and neck strain
- Arm rests for added comfort
- Shredded foam interior
- Enhanced comfort while reading, eating and sitting upright in bed
- Arm rests support upper body, reducing neck and shoulder strain
- Rayon from bamboo velour cover
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.