This ergonomic, U-shaped pillow is designed to offer support and relieve sleep discomfort during pregnancy or to be used as a body pillow. The versatile shape wraps around both sides of the body to offer support without extra pillows. Soft down-alternative fill is hypoallergenic and won’t shift or clump. Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo Fill: 100% siliconized polyester fiber
- Pregnancy pillow
- Versatile U-shaped design
- Belly and back support
- Soft, hypoallergenic down alternative filling
- Filling retains loft and will not shift or clump
- Removable, washable rayon from bamboo velour cover
Hypoallergenic filling made of gel-coated microfibers for soft, consistent support without clumping.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.