The new Gel Dough + Dual Z™ Gel pillow comes to ensure a cool night of rest. The pillow’s unique combination offers maximum cooling by capturing and dissipating heat with two liquid Z™ Gel layers placed on both sides of the pillow. The unique Gel Dough memory foam enhances the liquid Z™ Gel layers with a softer, cooler memory foam creating multiple touch points to relieve heat. Accompanying the pillow is a luxuriously soft rayon from bamboo velour cover, excellent for sensitive skin and temperature regulation. Cover: 75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo, Fill: 100% polyurethane gel foam
- Ultimate cooling on both surfaces and throughout
- Firm, conforming support
- Great for back and side sleepers desiring a higher loft
- Unique combination for maximum cooling
- Z™ Gel captures and distributes heat on both sides of the pillow
- Gel Dough formula creates a cooler, softer memory foam
- Rayon from bamboo velour removable cover
Gel Dough Memory Foam
Premium Dough® memory foam is infused with advanced gel material that dissipates heat to regulate temperature, in addition to providing the pressure-relif memory foam is known for.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.