The greatest scientific advancement in the industry since memory foam, phase change material (PCM) offers continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort. Our proprietary application of OmniPhase™ microencapsulated phase change material has created a new category in memory foam comfort. PCM continually adjusts to body and environmental temperature to maintain the optimum sleep temperature range. Supportive memory foam is infused with graphite – known for its excellent thermal conductivity properties – to remove heat. Tiny graphite molecules in the pillow create pathways that use conduction to channel heat away from the head, face and neck. A Tencel mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface that helps to control humidity while allowing for maximum exposure to the Omniphase™ coating. We maximized the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available to create ideal comfort.
- OmniPhase™ phase change material
- Graphite-infused memory foam
- Ventilated for breathable comfort
- OmniPhase™ microencapsulated phase change material provides continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort.
- Super-conductive graphite molecules create pathways that naturally move heat away from the head, face and neck.
- Ventilated design improves airflow and breathability.
- Tencel mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface with maximum exposure to the Omniphase™ coating.
- Made with a proprietary application of the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available.
Stunningly soft and smooth Tencel® botanical fiber has inherent moisture management properties that make it ideal for sensitive skin and temperature-sensitive sleepers.
With its enhanced thermal conductivity, graphite infused in memory foam creates a pathway that naturally moves heat away from the body.
OmniPhase™ Phase Change Material
Microencapsulated phase change material continually absorbs and releases heat as needed to maintain the optimum sleep temperature.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.
• Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
• Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
• New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
• To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
• Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
• Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
• Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
• The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
• Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
• If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
• Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
• Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
• After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.