Brand: Buck Knives
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The Clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7.2 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Classic Woodgrain Handle and Brass Bolsters provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
- The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives, and one that's handed down from generation to generation
Legal Disclaimer: This is the manufactures MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) price I have listed for this item!
Publisher: Buck Knives
Release Date: 2006-03-24
Details: Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary folding lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The 110 Folding Hunter--Buck's signature knife--originally debuted in 1962, making it a good year for knife safety. The Folding Hunter is equipped with a nail-notch lockback design that opens easily and closes safely during any activity, ensuring that the knife never goes out of style. The knife's 3-3/4-inch stainless-steel clip blade, meanwhile, is ideal for detail work, such as piercing and cutting in tight places. And users will love the natural wood-grain handles and polished brass bolsters, which add a classic touch to the design. The Folding Hunter, which comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying, is backed by Buck's 4-Ever unconditional lifetime warranty.
The Folding Hunter comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying.
- Blade length: 3-3/4 inches
- Blade material: 420HC stainless steel
- Carrying system: Black leather sheath
- Handle material: Natural wood grain
- Length closed: 4-7/8 inches
- Locking: Yes
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches